We supply a large range of air assistance kit for motorhomes which includes all the most common vehicles.
- We use only the higest quality airbags for our kits which are from Dunlop, Contitech, Firestone and our own Quantum bags. We do not use counterfiet or “copy” bags also known as “eqivalent” bags or “unbranded” bags as these have proven to be unreliable and prone to failure, although we do a roaring trade replacing them for those that have purchased the kits using counterfiet bags (ebay etc). Who would want an unbranded, untested airbag on their vehicle?
- Our kits come in several specifications from light duty to heavy duty and we are able to advise. With air suspension one kit does not meet every clients needs but a range of kits from full air to semi air (air assistance), and including light duty to heavy duty does usually enable us to meet any needs clients have.
- We use high quality correctly treated metal which will not bend like some of the cheap kits do.
- All kits are correctly mounted at the correct point on the vehicle – we have seen some cheap and poorly designed kits cause chassis cracks and breaks by loading the chassis incorrectly. We see similar poor deisngs on ebay and through “unknown” suppliers. It may save a few hundred pounds when you buy it, but several thousand pounds to recover and repair a broken chassis will soon render this saving redundant.
- All our fittings are ultra high quality and will not leak. They are about ten times the cost to us of cheap fittings. Again we do a roaring trade supplying replacement fittings for cheap knock off kits.
- Poor designs of kits particularly on leaf spring conversions allow the air suspension conversion to rotate around the axle. Our kits cannot do that because they have stablising fixings.
- If you browse around our site you will see that we have a level of experience in this industry that no other company in this country or Europe can equal. NONE.
There is far more to designing an air suspension kit than simply adding an airbag to an axle.