Please note that although your car may not be listed we can do a kit for any car, just call or email the office and someone will be happy to help.
It has been reported to us that there are regular problems with premature failure on Citroen suspension airbags with a large number of owners of Picasso’s in particular having issues and problems with the Citroen air bag. Dealer stock issues and supplier issues have also been reported which increase the problems keeping these vehicles on the road.
We are working on a solution which will provide an up-rated solution in the sense that its better quality and durability. We hope the parts to be direct replacement which will prevent people being tempted to convert the vehicles to coil spring. this is to be advised against on a number of reasons:-
- Correctly chosen air suspension components are very reliable.
- Correctly chosen and installed air suspension rides better than coils and has adaptability and adjustability.
- Converting to coil springs is a modification to your vehicle which has been known to render insurance invalid.
- Converting to coil springs may invalidate the type approval certificate.
- converting to coils is tempting but a major step backwards in terms of technology.
For further information and to be kept up to date please check back regularly and also please contact the office if you are having a problem now. 01263 583059 or firstname.lastname@example.org